In the early 20th century, there were six church cottages by Kyrkhamn. In 1918, consul Andreas Grahn and his German-born wife Emmy Grahn-Möller moved into the Bösta and Hössjö Cottages, connecting them with new construction. Their cottage later became known as Lillstugan, the Little Cottage. Emmy planted ash, linden, maple, and juneberry trees, as well as silver fir, pine, spiraea and lilacs. A kitchen garden was planted on the north side of Häradsvägen with currants, raspberries and strawberries. In the 1980s, Lillstugan burned down and the garden fell into decline. In 2003, Umeå Municipality restored the remnants of the garden.