Various companies have used the premises in recent years, but today it only houses a flea market in one part of the building. Brattby Agricultural School opened in November 1904. The area includes good farmland protected from frost. The school had four buildings that formed a square: one building for students, a house for the headmaster, a barn, and a building with rooms for woodcrafts, a foreman’s residence, and a kitchen with a student dining hall above it. The school had space for 12–14 students and the education lasted one year. Eventually, the acreage became insufficient to meet the school’s needs and the buildings required extensive renovations. The school was relocated in 1929 to Grubbeslätten, Forslunda, which later became the current Naturbruksgymnasiet, an agricultural upper-secondary school.
Brattby Gård, a private care-and-work home for adults, was started in the old agricultural school, which was purchased in 1937 by Margareta Hansson, later Dannborg.
The number of enrolees varied from 80–90 people. There was a room for crafts and theoretical studies, and students were trained for future institution residency or as farm employees.
In 1948, Brattby Gård was sold to the county council when Brattby Skolhem was also being built.
Brattby Gård was gradually closed between 1965 and 1970, and the residents moved to group homes in other areas of the county and to the newly renovated Brattby Vårdhem.
Brattby Gård is now a private residence with stables.